UMPIRING = CASH, FITNESS, FOOTBALL
Umpiring is a fun and challanging part of AFL.
There are many ways to get involved in umpiring from Field, Boundary and Goal umpiring.
– Be appointed to AFL matches.
– Attend training sessions (at locations on the coast. Merimbula & Bermagui being the home base)
– Umpire Coaches and fitness trainers provide the the knowledge, skills and physical preparation required.
– Accreditiation programs to recognise your achievements and abilities.
What are the benefits?
– No charge to join
– Develop fitness and new skills.
– Match fees to provide you with an income.
– In some cases travel allowance
– Injury Protection
Boys and girls aged 11 years and over are encouraged to register their interest with the AFL NSW/ACT Umpiring Department. You can be involved in Goal, Boundary or Field umpiring.
Sapphire Coast Umpire Registration Link, CLICK HERE
To register your interest, please contact:
Jake Bateman- ACT/SC/Central West Umpire Coordinator
P: 0481 211 536
Ash Lamb- AFL Sapphire Coast Umpires Coordinator
P: 0403 533 410
For more information you can visit www.umpireafl.com.au