Representative Officials Expressions of Interest now open!
AFL Sapphire Coast is asking for expressions of interest for game day roles for our Representative Program.
We are on the lookout for the right people for positions for the following teams:
U13s, U15s, U17s, Youth Girls, Senior Mens and Senior Womens:
• Head Coach
• Assistant Coach
• Team Manager
The role of an AFL Sapphire Coast representative Head Coach (which is a separate positions for all grades) is to deliver a talented player program leading to the selection of the AFL Sapphire Coast teams to compete at the 2021 Shoalhaven Rep Carnival.
The Head Coach will lead a team of volunteers to deliver a professional, equitable and rewarding experience to all participants in the squad.
As Head Coach you will be required to work directly with the AFL Sapphire Coast Community Football and Competition Manager, have exceptional leadership skills and an excellent knowledge of AFL Sapphire Coast players and competitions.
The key responsibility of the Head Coach includes:
• Assist in developing a program for the AFL Sapphire Coast Representative squads from selection date through to match day.
• Communicate with clubs and players in respect to player form, injuries, availability etc
• Attend the 2021 Shoalhaven Rep Carnival from the 25th-27th June
• Assist in the appointment of support staff and squad coaches as required in conjunction with the AFL Sapphire Coast Community Football and Competition Manager
• Communicate all training dates, locations and times as agreed with AFL Sapphire Coast Community Football and Competition Manager in a suitable and timely manner to ensure maximum attendance
• Agree to and adhere to the coach’s code of conduct as supplied by AFL NSW/ACT
• Develop a player itinerary for the team and work closely with the Team Manager and other staff as required for distribution prior to departure
Please submit your interest in the available positions via email, by no later then COB Tuesday 11th May to:
Mitch Wallis – email@example.com