Australia Post AFL Multicultural Program
Australian football is becoming the sport of choice for diverse communities. Up to 25% of current AFL lists are from diverse backgrounds (11% Indigenous and 14% Multicultural).
The Multicultural Unit has been established to ensure Australian football is a vehicle that encourages community strengthening and inclusion within the wider Australian community.
The AFL’s Multicultural programs are enabling more young talent to be identified and giving more opportunities to aspiring young AFL players.
- Talent Pathway & Academies
- Australia Post Multicultural Schools Program
- Multicultural NAB AFL Auskick Centres
- Diversity and Cultural Awareness Training
- Bachar Houli Academy
- Multicultural Player Subsidy (Click HERE for more information)
For more information around Indigenous programs please visit the Multicultural Community Page
AFL NSW/ACT Multicultural Coordinator
Multicultural Programs Manager, AFL NSW/ACT